Sullington, next door to Storrington, is in two parts. The relatively modern includes an industrial estate and the parish hall.
The original hamlet is two miles distant at the foot of the Downs.
The parish church of St Mary lies in a conservation area under the Downs along with Sullington Manor,
an ancient farm house and a very well preserved Sussex barn, with timbering dating from 1685.
The parish occupies an area of just under 1000 hectares and has a population of around 2220
With grateful thanks to West Sussex Newspapers Ltd for the use of these notes from their Horsham District Citizens Guide.